HOLIDAY TENANCY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The property will be presented in a clean and tidy condition, and is to be left in a similar condition. Guests are responsible for cleaning all utensils and equipment, packing of rubbish into council provided bags and bins and replacing all consumable products, prior to departure.
2. The lessee will ensure that the number of persons occupying the house is under no circumstances to exceed the numbers agreed. Failure to abide by this could see your tenancy terminated with no refund for the outstanding nights booked.
3. Any breakages or damage caused by your negligence during the rental period will be your sole responsibility, and should damage or breakage occur or any items go missing or repairs need to be carried out then you will be fully responsible for the total cost of restoration to the original condition as at the date of the commencement of your rental period. Any damage or breakage should be reported to Be My Guest prior to departure. Damages/breakages and/or any additional cleaning charges or rubbish removal costs will be charged to the credit card given as bond. By accepting this agreement you hereby authorise Be My Guest Ltd to charge for such payments under this agreement.
4. Neither Be My Guest Ltd nor its directors and/or its managers either personally or in their capacity as managers/directors are responsible for any problems that may affect your holiday arising from acts outside their control.
5. The arrival and departure times are to be strictly adhered to unless agreed to by prior arrangement.
6. Please note that parties, gatherings, weddings or functions are not permitted on any properties. No more than up to 6 guests of the lessee are permitted on the property at any one time.
7. No pets allowed unless by prior arrangement.
8. No smoking is allowed in the property. A breach of this will result in a cleaning fee of $500 being applied. If smoking outdoors all cigarette butts must be disposed of in the rubbish bin.
9. Bookings are accepted by us in good faith as Agents: We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owners of the premises that are outside our control, such as: i) the property is sold; ii) the property is altered in any way; iii)the property is withdrawn for letting. In any of the above or other circumstances, every reasonable endeavour will be made to find alternative accommodation.
A deposit of 50% of the total nights booked confirms the rental period with the full outstanding balance being due and payable 14 days prior to arrival. No bookings are confirmed until the deposit payment has been received.
1) The booking can be cancelled with no penalty (except for transaction fees) if made in writing within 3 days from the date of confirmation.
2) Should events arise beyond the control of Be My Guest Ltd, regarding the availability of this property, then any confirmed booking may be cancelled by Be My Guest Ltd, in which event all monies paid as deposit shall be refunded in full, and the lessee shall have neither further claims against Be My Guest Ltd nor its directors.
3) Bookings cancelled in writing up to thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the booking will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the total nights booked.
4) Bookings cancelled within thirty (30) days of the start date of the booking will forfeit the full deposit, and incur a fee of the remaining 50%, being the outstanding balance of the room nights booked, unless the exact booking dates are replaced, in which case a fee of 25% of the total cost of the nights booked will apply which will be deducted from the deposit held. There is no refund for early departure.