HOLIDAY TENANCY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The property will be presented in a clean and tidy condition, and is to be left in a similar condition. Guests are responsible for cleaning all utensils and equipment, packing of rubbish into council provided bags and bins and replacing all consumable products, prior to departure.
- The lessee will ensure that the number of persons occupying the house is under no circumstances to exceed the numbers stipulated above. Failure to abide by this could see your tenancy terminated with no refund for the outstanding nights booked.
- Any breakages or damage caused by your negligence during the rental period will be your sole responsibility, and should damage or breakage occur or any items go missing or repairs need to be carried out then you will be fully responsible for the total cost of restoration to the original condition as at the date of the commencement of your rental period. Any damage or breakage should be reported to Be My Guest prior to departure. Damages/breakages and/or any additional cleaning charges or rubbish removal costs will be charged to the credit card given as bond. By accepting this agreement you hereby authorise Be My Guest Ltd to charge for such payments under this agreement.
- Although every effort is made to maintain properties in good order, wear & tear on rental property is unavoidable. Please notify the property manager as soon as possible if a problem relating to the property exists. Every effort will be made to rectify any problem that exists in a timely manner, but this may not be possible during peak times.
- Neither Be My Guest Ltd nor its directors and/or its managers either personally or in their capacity as managers/directors are responsible for any problems that may affect your holiday arising from acts outside their control.
- Please note checkin is from 2pm and checkout is 10am. Much as we would love to be able to accommodate more flexible timings this is unlikely due to cleaning schedules and tight turnarounds. If earlier arrival or late checkout is crucial to your trip, you might like to look at booking the night prior/after.
- Parties, gatherings, weddings or functions are not permitted on the property, and no more than up to 6 guests of the lessee (over and above those staying at the property) are permitted on the property at any one time. If you wish us to consider making an exception to this rule, please discuss it with Be My Guest at the time of booking.
- No pets allowed unless by prior arrangement. When approval has been granted, the guest agrees that pets are not to be left unattended inside or outside the property at any time, that they will remove all pet waste from the property and be fully responsible for any damage caused by the pet.
- No smoking is allowed in the property. A breach of this will result in a cleaning fee of $500 being applied. If smoking outdoors all cigarette butts must be disposed of in the rubbish bin.
- Bookings are accepted by us in good faith as Agents: We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owners of the premises that are outside our control, such as: i) the property is sold; ii) the property is altered in any way; iii)the property is withdrawn for letting. In any of the above or other circumstances, every reasonable endeavour will be made to find alternative accommodation.
- The Guest is responsible for the safe-keeping of the owners property and content during the period booked. Neither the owner nor Be My Guest is responsible for any stolen or lost items. Be safe and lock doors and windows when you are away and at night as you would at home.
A deposit of 50% of the total nights booked confirms the rental period with the full outstanding balance being due and payable 30 days prior to arrival.
BOND/ SECURITY DEPOSIT:
Be My Guest will require credit card details to be held as bond, to an amount notified prior to arrival. The guest authorises Be My Guest to obtain an authorisation on his/her card for the security deposit for any costs incurred for damage, breakage or additional cleaning requirements as observed in the post stay inspection. Where a credit card is not available, the guest agrees to pay a security deposit at the time of final payment if requested to do so. The guest agrees that the liability is not limited to this amount. In the event that there is a problem with the credit card being debited the Renter agrees to immediately pay the amount owing to the Owner/Property Manager in cash, bank cheque or by electronic funds transfer of cleared funds to an account.
- The booking can be cancelled with no penalty (except for transaction fees) if made in writing within 3 days from the date of confirmation.
- Should events arise beyond the control of Be My Guest Ltd, regarding the availability of this property, then any confirmed booking may be cancelled by Be My Guest Ltd, in which event all monies paid as deposit shall be refunded in full, and the lessee shall have neither further claims against Be My Guest Ltd nor its directors.
- Bookings cancelled in writing up to thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the booking will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the total nights booked.
- Bookings cancelled within thirty (30) days of the start date of the booking will forfeit the full deposit, and incur a fee of the remaining 50%, being the outstanding balance of the room nights booked, unless the exact booking dates are replaced, in which case a fee of 25% of the total cost of the nights booked will apply which will be deducted from the deposit held. There is no refund for early departure.
- Where the guests cannot go ahead with the booking due to a force majeure event, the cancellation fee will be dropped to 10% of the total nights booked.